BOOKING & TRAVEL
- Full board (Breakfast, lunch and dinner) at Cittadella is from €70 per day for shared room (two sharing);.
- Half board is €55 per person, based on shared room
- B&B just €30 per person, based on shared room
These rates include use of pool.
+ Tuition fees
- €190 for three day (four nights) retreat including all materials.
- One2ones cost €285 for three days plus accommodation costs as above.
One2one dates available are by appointment and depend on the weekends Michelle and Michael have free, so please contact Michael directly at [email protected], or telephone him on +39 3283535358.
+ Getting there
- Airport transfers – we pick folks up from Ancona, as most arrive there same day. Cost €10 to €12 euros.
- From Pescara airport; bus to station and train to Pedaso
Alternatively by train; to Pedaso (there is an airport bus to train stations from both airports), and we can pick you up from there for a small charge.
But don’t worry, we’ll send you more precise details when you book.
For any specific details of our workshops, please write to Michael
If intending to extend their stay, some visitors hire a car and spend a week or so travelling around this beautiful middle region of Italy, so a car is a good option.
Places to go:
- the cities such as Assisi and Perugia
- the marvellous Sibillini Mountains and National Park
- we are based in Le Marche
- Tuscany is just a two hour drive
Directions by car; Exit at Pedaso and click in Cittadella on your smartphone And drive up via Comunanza.
NEXT STEP – HOW TO BOOK
- EMAIL us – Simply let us know the dates and title of your chosen retreat by dropping us a line at [email protected]
- We will send you a confirmation, including full details and instructions on how to register to ensure a place.
- You pay a deposit of £50 by Bank Transfer or PAYPAL.
- Payment of remaining amount is due 3 weeks before retreat date. Pay in instalments if you prefer.
Tango Level 1 begins in...